Hiroyuki Suzuki “HIRO”
- From Atami, Shizuoka, Japan.
- He is considered as one of the many best dancer in House Dance.
- Hiro’s dace moves are combination of house dance and Hip Hop, which make his move more dynamic and creative.
- Earned himself the title as one of the best winning in “justebout 2007’, ‘SDK Europe 2010-2011’, Dance@live 2011-2012’, Supreme Circle Underground 2012’, and more.
Chosen music: Denis Ferrer - Church Lady (Remix)
The objective of this project was to create a 20 second animation using and adapting the imagery of the dance booklet and iPad concept in an expressive rhythmic way. The short animation focus on type animationAnimation using After Effects Text Animators: Positon; Scale; Rotation; Opacity;Fill& Strokes; Anchor points; Skew.
• Sequence 1 intro/title: adapt the cover of the brochure, including the institution’s logo.
• Sequence 2: select one dance text and visuals and animate it in a rhythmic way. including a short Description of dance Biography of the highlighted dancer
My inspiration for this project revolves around light and movement in photography. I wanted to display and portrait the movement of different dance by using lights and photography.
I have chosen to work with the house dance to portrait the movement and rotation of the legs when dancing. My concept is to animate the typeface of the dance name. Each letter will be dancing according to the movement of the dance with the selected EDM (Electronic Dance Music) on the background. For example, each letter of the dance ”house” will be rotating around the dancer to represent the typical movement of the house dance.
The typeface of "Dance" is animated. Each letter dance according to the movement of the selected EDM (Electronic Dance Music) on the background. For example, for ”house dance”, the typefaces are designed to rotate around the dancer to represent the typical movement of the house dance.